Monday, March 9, 2009

WHY?

Its been several years, i removed dust from this one...
or felt this way either...
To question every belief, fact, statement is equally important as it is child like...
Most of us know the answers to what i am going to say...
but maybe then, i didn't...
and maybe now, i still hope i dint...
Coz it is more important, TO QUESTION, THAN TO KNOW...

I faintly remember writing this somewhere in the summer of 2001...
8 years later, I've fallen for it once again...

I have many doubts in my mind,
to find the answers I must strive.
Why does the sun shine?
Why does the clock strike nine?
Why are their spines on a porcupine?
Why do bees love honey?
Why do people die for money?
Why do stars twinkle in the sky?
If you know the answer, please tell me why.
Why are their planets, Venus and Mars?
Why is life only then on ours?
Why are people always in a hurry?
Why do some eat mutton and curry?
Why does a baby cry?
Why do we have to try,try and try?
Why are their mishaps in life?
Why do people stab each other with knife?
Why do we have to live and die?
If I knew the answer,
I would have told you why...

No comments:

Post a Comment